Shared August 12, 2019
You asked, I answered! Join me for an inside look at how I made it through four days of competition at this year’s CrossFit Games. These questions came directly from YOU in response to my Instagram story a few days ago. Enjoy!
1. What was the most challenging event?
2. What was your favorite event?
3. What does your week before comp look like?
4. Nutrition during the Games?
5. What else did you do to recover each day?
6. How much did you sleep each night?
7. How did you keep a positive mindset?
8. Are you tight with other competitors?
9. Favorite moments outside competition?
10. What have you been eating after the games?
11. How did your body feel after competition?
12. Best lesson learned about yourself?
13. What's your goal in CrossFit now?
Thanks for watching. Please LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE with friends that would enjoy it as well.
Follow along with my day to day on insta @nohlsen.
Mentioned in this episode: RxBar, Evertrain, MarcPro, PureSpectrum, Country Archer
Get access to my EXACT training plan @ www.noahohlsen.com/join
Filmed and edited by Julian Castro. Check out his work @ www.joulestudios.com and on Instagram @joule.studios
The 4x Champ Mat Fraser on the 2019 CrossFit Games
WE TRIED KETO for 45 Days, Here's What Happened
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Eye Opening Speech - Best MOTIVATION Ever 2019
How to: SNATCH
I'm Tougher - A Comeback Story | Noah Ohlsen
Courtney Dauwalter | Ultra running documentary film exploring Courtney's source of will | The Source
HOW TO - HANDSTAND WALK and become PROFICIENT!!!
A Day of Eating with Rich Froning (ft. RP) // Mayhem Monday 07.08.19
Top 5 Moments: 2019 CrossFit Games
The Pescatarian Diet of Kron Gracie, MMA Fighter
The MOST PAINFUL CROSSFIT WORKOUT I'VE EVER DONE (See if you can finish)
MY MORNING ROUTINE 2019💪🏼 || Healthy☀️ Start⏰